Tuesday 9 August 2011

Dragonfly Biscuits

To go with our yummy (yet time consuming) jam favours and for our cheese table, I wanted to make dragonfly cheese biscuits after a fluke finding of dragonfly cookie cutters in TK Maxx one day!

Obviously this had to be done rather last minute so they didn't go stale so it was another one of those last minute panic jobs, despite having left a whole day free to do it (so many things went wrong and had to be dealt with unfortunately!)  Luckily after making all the ones for the wee organza pouches (from good old Country Baskets again), my wonderful Mum and Auntie Alison took over for me as I had to go to our last and much needed dance lesson!

I got the recipe by googling again and found a few similar ones - I used this one from the Guardian in the end but added the seeds as suggested in this recipe.  They were YUMMY (if I do say so myself!)







Post Wedding Update:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100