Monday 23 April 2012

Arbroath & Aberdeen - What I wore

Last weekend was a bit of a cold one on the East coast of Scotland.  I was luckily slightly prepared with one pair of tights packed which I wore with my boots on Saturday...





Mac - Ted Baker, Dress - New Look, Blazer - Miss Selfridge, Belt - Wallis (old), Boots - Firetrap (old), Necklace - Gift (old), Tights - M&S


For the Christening in Aberdeen I was rather less prepared with only my espadrilles (or even more summery shoes) to go with my dress and no more tights (which I don't think would have looked right anyway) but luckily we weren't outside for long!






Mac - Ted Baker, Blazer - Miss Selfridge, Scarf - Bedouin market in Egypt (old), Dress - Monsoon (sale), Espadrilles - Schuh, Bag - Mulberry


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100