Thursday 31 May 2012

What I wore - Raincoat

Just a quick one today as I'm all worded out after writing not one but TWO posts for the fabulous AOW!

I'm quite glad it's rainy today as I have to sort out our spare room as the In-Laws are coming to stay for the weekend and it's gotten a bit too similar to the old days of the study!  (See here and here.)  I better get a move on as it's almost 3pm already!!  Ooops!  When the writing bug hits, it hits, what can I say!?  ;)

I did have to pop to the doctor's though to get my bloods checked again so I got to use my new raincoat for the first time!  My North Face raincoat is amazing, cosy and perfect for Glasgow's winter (and a lot of the rest of the year's) weather but if it's still warm as it is today but wet, I get waaaay too hot in it with it's padded down lining.



I spotted this one when I was in Primark and love the idea that you can roll it up to fit inside one of it's pockets for travelling!  It's light and comfortable but waterproof so ideal for this weather!  It has drawstrings on the inside to pull in the waist so it's flattering rather than a hanging sack shape and around the hood so it won't blow off your head in a breeze.  The sleeves can be folded up and strapped back with poppers and it has zipped pockets to keep things secure.  All this for only £9!!!




I also wore my new skinny jeans from Warehouse in this gorgeous teal colour with my favourite top of the moment, my heart print vest from Red Herring.  I didn't bother to accessorise as I was running late and only popping out for 20 minutes!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100