Friday 28 December 2012

Embellished cape

I love a lot of the embellished jumpers that are in the shops at the moment, they're very festive and you know I love anything that sparkles!

What I forgot about until recently was a beaded cape I bought about 3 years ago at a market.  It can be worn over any top.  I usually stick to black jumpers, either a polo neck or crew neck so the cape blends.  I should probably try getting a bit more creative/adventurous with it though!  I'm wearing it today with jeans and an old Levi's black fine knit (and my cosy slipper socks!).  I'm also wearing my super cute favourite sale find - little gold sea horse studs with crystal eyes.  Reduced to £1 and I got the last pair in the shop, they're sold out on-line too!




 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sparkly jumper! That is what it looks like on and that is just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100