Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pin It Do It Challenge - Scrabble Art

Today is awfully exciting!  It's Roz's anniversary, Happy Anniversary Mrs M!  (Pop back this afternoon for a special post featuring some of her stunning wedding pics people!!!) AND we have our first ever submission for Pin It Do It!  Not only that but I might just be giving some teensie glimpses behind the scenes of my special gift for Nik over on the amazing Any Other Woman today, X is for ???.  I'm gutted the A-Z of weddings is nearly finished!  (I'm even thinking of doing an A-Z of my own wedding as I'll be missing it so much!  Obviously it will be no-where near as epic or useful but it'll be fun for me!)

Ashleigh, who blogs about her lovely home, wedding planning and travel among other things over at Made In Morningside, sent us this project she made after being inspired by the following pin, just in time for Valentine's day (it's all about the love here today)...





I love how she made her version more personal and you can read all about her ideas, how she did it and see more pictures here.



I've had some wooden scrabble tiles (£7.99 on ebay) stashed for a while with the idea of doing something similar and this has made me want to get on and do it!

Remember you can send us in any pictures or links to projects from Pinterest you've done!
olivedragonflybex@gmail.com or olivedragonflyroz@gmail.com

Olive Dragonfly Pin It Do It

3 comments:

Gemma C-S said...

Oh yes, I need to do this stat...

amy said...

Oh I am so onto this. Would make a great wedding present for one of the bajillion I'm going to this year.

Lara said...

Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100