Thursday 13 June 2013

Maxi Skirt Obsession

You all know I love maxis (so much so, I've made a new maxi label and a new maxi pin board to save all my maxi outfit pictures) and it's a while since I've done an outfit post.  So, regarding those maxi skirts I mentioned earlier, I may have bought a couple of bargainous ones from Primark...

Love this aztec print monochrome one!

Skirt - Primark £10
Top - Primark £8 (was a dress I cut)
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Earrings - Kenya Masai Market
Ring - Spitalfields Market
Cuff - Coast
Watch - Guess
Bracelet - South Korea
Nail Polish - Rimmel


Jacket - H&M
Cardi - H&M
Bag - H&M
Sunglasses - Valentino - T K Maxx

The one I wore to the zoo...




Skirt - Primark
Tee - Dorothy Perkins
Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Etsy
Blazer - Primark
Nails - Rimmel
Bag - M&S

And my favourite is surprisingly this blue jersey pleated one which I've loved pairing with my new Laura Mercier gel eyeliner in the same shade from my sister-in-law...


Skirt - Primark £12
T-shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Scarf - South Korea
Bag - T K Maxx
Necklace - Spitalfields Market
Ring - Spitalfields Market



Skirt - Primark £12
T shirt - Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan - Forever 21
Sandals - Sorrento
Bag - Furla
Necklace - Mod Cloth
Ring - Spitalfields Market
Nails - by Lauren at Living in a Boxx

And last weekend I wore the Aztec print one again, but this time going all brave with an old boob tube I found during a clear out!  Perfect for a sunny day in the park!







Maxi Skirt - Primark, £10
Boob Tube - Primark, (probably £2!)
Necklace - Wallis, £7.50
Sunglasses - Ebay, 99p
Bracelet - Homemade
Watch - Guess
Sandals - Debenhams
Bag - M&S
Twister - Walls

Sunbathing by our wedding venue :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100