Friday 14 June 2013

Polka Dot Blazer

I bought this little spotted jacket recently (it is now down to just £20 in the sale from Wallis and also comes in navy!) and I've worn it loads already!  It's the perfect cover-up for when the weather's nice but, as usual, unpredictable.



I've dressed it up and down already and found it very versatile.  I love the polka dots and the slinky fabric and the way it hangs.


I think it jazzes up my casual jeans and T-shirt perfectly.

I wore it with Gap jeans, Dorothy Perkins T-shirt, Dorothy Perkins sandals, Forever 21 necklace, Guess watch, earrings from Accessorize, beaded bracelet from Sorrento and dragonfly bracelet from Etsy.




I dressed it up that night with a white top, black skinny jeans and gold jewellery; including a pair of big earrings which were only £3 in the sale.  (I shortened them by one section as they were ridiculously long!)




I also wore it for a more in-between, smart/casual look with a white Dorothy Perkins T-shirt, a colourful sparkly necklace (gift from Sarah) and dark Oasis jeans with a glittery belt from Next and black boots.

(it has pockets too)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute. I am a big fan of clothes with pockets.

M-J said...

ooh, I like. I love polka dots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100