Sunday 22 September 2013

Sunday summary and sneak peek

It's been a bumper week of posts this week with a couple of unexpected posts added in at the last minute!

Last Sunday I didn't have time to write a Summary post as I was so busy having fun!  The post I wrote about our mooch around the Craft & Design Fair at Merchant Square was very popular.  There are some great vendors with awesome goods available - perfect for the coming shopping weekends leading up to Christmas!

 

On Monday we heard all about Roz's fantastic wine tasting lunch at Hotel Du Vin.  You can tell that our Roz really does love her wines!  :)  In the afternoon I shared a post I planned to write way back in April about Nik's birthday weekend including his Dad's retirement party in Durham.

Tuesday was of course the next installment of Roz's Renovations with a tour of the first floor and her epic living room plans!

We had a sewing Pin It Do It on Wednesday with the start of my Halloween bunting and a couple of other styles I plan to make for Christmas and optimistically a potential nursery in the future!

On Thursday I wrote a review of my favourite restaurant in Durham - Bistro 21.  And that afternoon shared a few outfits from a style challenge party we were invited to at the last minute in French Connection on wednesday night.  You all seemed to love the outfit I styled - thanks, I was pretty taken with it myself!  :)



On Friday it was back to Malaysia for a couple of posts about what else we got up to in Kuala Lumpur - a lovely dinner with Clare, Bella and hubbies followed by drinks taking in the view at the Skybar in Traders.

We even had posts squeezed into Saturday this week!  I had moved an outfit post I'd planned for Thursday afternoon as I couldn't wait to show off my leopard print top and maxi skirt (NOT WORN TOGETHER!) and on Saturday afternoon was an unplanned post filling you all in on the latest IVF goings on with some truly brilliant good news!  (Gotta take it while I can, we have no idea what will happen next!)

Wow, what a week!

Next week I will be undergoing the next procedure in this round of IVF with the embryo transfer on Monday but there probably won't be any more updates for a while as we enter the horrible waiting stage to see if it's worked!  Thanks so much for all the good vibes, hugs and even unicorn sparkles sent our way!  :)

On the blog you can expect more horsey pictures with some pretty awesome (if I do say so myself) slow-mo videos of me doing my jumping thang ;)


Roz is updating us on the 2nd floor of her gorgeous home and I'm telling you all about the day I met the peas and enjoyed cake with some of the AOW girlies in Edinburgh!


There will be more but I haven't finalised the rest of the scheduling yet so that will have to be a surprise!  Hope you all have a good week, I will be doing ultimate chilling to help those embryos cling!  x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100