Monday 3 February 2014

Orchard cocktail

by Bex

I'd normally save cocktail posts for a Friday but since I haven't been on the computer all weekend, this is the only post this week that is actually finished so here it is.


Ingredients:
75mls pear & apple juice
25 mls peach schnapps
10 mls amaretto
ice
soda water

Method:
Add all ingredients except the soda water into a cocktail shaker.  Shake vigorously then pour through a filter into a glass.  Top up with soda water and serve.  After tasting this, I decided it suited a martini glass best so decanted it and added a little more soda.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd probably down this. Which is why I don't really drink! I love pear cocktails and this looks fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100