Sunday 23 March 2014

Necklace of the day - roundup

by Bex

I know not everyone who reads the blog follows us on Twitter/Instagram so you may not see everything else we post on there.  I've already written about Necklace of the day and did a roundup of the first few.  I've decided I want to do a roundup every week or so showing which is the most popular and also any others who have joined in.  I will pick a favourite (not one of my own) each week and share it here on Sunday afternoons.

Since it's been a while since I did a roundup so there are quite a few this week.  The large image was the most popular 'liked' necklace this week:


And as for the entries of others' necklaces, my favourite has to be Siobhan's cute and colourful bunting necklace from Tatty Devine.


To join in, just add the hashtag #ODnotd to your instagram pictures of necklaces.

Which is your favourite this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your necklace of the day posts. My favourite of yours is the one that got the most likes - it is so colourful and I love that.

And I am so chuffed you picked mine as your favourite! Thanks! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100