Friday 11 April 2014

Avocado & Pineapple Blitz Smoothie - Foodie Friday

This was another successful recipe I found in Waitrose magazine.  Much nicer than I expected and actually a favourite now!  I also found this an easy and delicious way to get even more avocado and pineapple into my diet to help those embryos stick (not sure if that's scientifically proven but I figured it couldn't hurt!)

With added spinach, even more green :)

Ingredients:
400ml pineapple juice
1 small avocado
juice of 1 lime
handful of ice
(optional - handful of spinach or any other leftover fruit which needs using up)

Method:
Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz until smooth.

The first time I made it according to the recipe.

I also added some frozen mango and raspberries to this version.


Obviously I didn't put the pregnancy pills IN the smoothie!  ;)  (And I forgot the lime in the before shot!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100