Wednesday 16 April 2014

What I wore in Phuket - boho outfit post

by Bex

Just a quick outfit post today, I'm writing this just before we leave for the airport and I have to admit, I can't wait to get home now.  We've had a lovely time here but I've struggled when it comes to eating and the heat now that pregnancy symptoms are here with a vengeance.  It will be nice to be back in my own bed and more in control of what I can eat!  :)

Anyway, as I am running out of time (and free wi-fi) here are a few pics I'd edited from our week in Phuket.  I haven't worn any of my planned outfits this week, I've been living in my denim shorts or grey cropped trews and a couple of vests while in Khao Lak.  Meh, sometimes that's what holidays need to be - no effort.

Luckily for the first few days in Phuket I felt great, here's one of my favourite outfits...








Dress - Primark
Bag - H&M
Ring - Debenhams
Flip-flops - Malaysia
Necklace - H&M (from Mahj)
Bikini - George at Asda
Bracelets - H&M, Accessorize, Dorothy Perkins

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous - and what a setting :) xx

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous - and what a setting! :) xx

Unknown said...

You look just lovely x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100