Tuesday 22 September 2015

Monochrome Check Coatigan

by Bex

I am absolutely in love with my new coatigan from Long Tall Sally!


Long Tall Sally recently asked me if I'd like to choose some pieces from their Autumn/Winter range.  Obviously I jumped at the chance, I love Long Tall Sally for classic, comfortable clothes and if I'm struggling to find a maxi or pair of jeans long enough, I'm sure to find something at LTS!  (My black maxi is still a regular staple and has been great during my tricky tummy stage post-twins and I still love my grey lacy butterfly print pyjamas I bought in 2011.)  It's been far too long, however, since I got any nice new clothes and I'm desperate for some comfortable yet stylish outfits to wear rather than being stuck in leggings and boring tunic tops.  I've recently had to stop wearing my two pairs of maternity jeans as the thighs wore through!!


I selected three gorgeous pieces which look great together as well as being versatile and going with many other outfits.  I planned to wear the whole outfit at the weekend when Nik could take some photos but we suddenly had a burst of warm sunshine so I would have been too warm!  I did manage to get a few photos wearing my coatigan the other evening but I'll be sharing the whole outfit soon - the top is so pretty!


I threw the Check Coatigan over the top of my green T-shirt and casual high waisted jeans (the only kind I can now wear comfortably), both from H&M.  It is sooooo soft and cosy!  It's perfect for throwing on in the autumn and the check design will always look stylish.  As it's monochrome it will pretty much go with anything and just adds a bit of pizazz to a basic look.  I've already worn it loads when out for walks with the twins!


I received this coatigan from Long Tall Sally to review but my opinion is honest and entirely my own.  I have been a fan of Long Tall Sally for a number of years and genuinely love their clothing. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Long Tall Sally - thank goodness for one shop that gets that there are tall women! I find Next Tall range not too bad either but it is really annoying just not being able to wander into any old shop to find things. The Coatigan is lovely. I still struggle to find jeans - I'm in between sizes and can't quite find the right cut for me. Enjoy the autumn days in your new coatigan. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100