Sunday 16 April 2017

Necklace 365 project

I wrote this over a month ago but just realised I never published it, it's time for another update of favourites soon!  I have so many unfinished posts, I really want to sort out the blog and get back to writing again but I say this often and struggle to find the time.  I hope you have a happy Easter weekend, we are seeing family in London and I will be fitting in some much needed blog time where I can (like now while everyone else is still sleeping)!

It's no secret that I have a bit of an obsession/addiction with accessories in general but especially necklaces.  I do love a good statement number but I also have a large selection of dainty chains and all sorts of other styles.

After living here for 2 years, I finally got my necklace cabinet made.  I recently unpacked my necklaces so I now have my full collection again.  I've done a little #necklaceoftheday series on Instagram from time to time but I decided this year I would try to wear more different ones so I decided to do a 365 project.  I'm wearing a different one every day so they all get an airing and I don't just stick to my usual favourites.

So far the colourful and statement pieces seem to be the most popular on Instagram with a few dragonflies of course!


This one from Olbla was also very popular and is a new favourite I bought in November:


Another favourite of mine is this new Wolf & Moon necklace I bought in Brighton:


And I love this simple Nova pendant from Stella & Dot.


Please do tell me what you think of my #necklace365 project.  I wonder sometimes if people find it annoying having a necklace pop up every day on my feed (as Nik does).  I love doing it though so won't be stopping, I was just considering making a separate account instead but it seems quite a few people like seeing them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100