Friday 26 May 2017

Bexphoto

I've been spending most of my free time (read: nap time and evenings) on my photography lately.  Since I got my new camera, I've been practising more than ever to try to improve my photos and I'm loving it.  I thought I'd share a few photos here since I haven't done a twin update for a while.  Of course, they are still my models and I'm loving capturing more arty photos of them rather than just close up portraits.  I'm hoping to do more storytelling with my photos too.  If you do want to see more, I post on my Bexphoto Instagram more often now and am trying to update the Bexphoto blog more too.































Have a lovely weekend, we're off to Elderflower Fields festival!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100