Friday, 9 March 2012

Tuna Nicoise Salad - A recipe

This is my entirely made up recipe, I'm not even sure what's supposed to go in a Tuna Nicoise Salad (I don't even know how to type the funny c that's supposed to be in the middle!) other than tuna and egg but I really enjoyed it and plan to make it again so thought I'd share it :)

If you want to see the correct spelling and what is ACTUALLY supposed to be in one - look here.  Turns out it's quite different to mine!

Ingredients:
2 handfuls of lettuce, shredded
2 tomatoes, sliced
1/4 of a pepper of your choice (I used orange), sliced
1/4 of a red onion, sliced
1 can tuna, drained
1 egg, boiled and quartered
1 tsp capers
1 tsp avocado oil
black pepper

Method:
Layer and scatter all the ingredients in the above order, drizzle over the oil and grind on pepper.  Eat.

Quick, easy, healthy and delicious!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...