Wednesday 5 February 2014

Pin it do it is back!

by Bex

Olive Dragonfly Pin It Do It

Although, I'm kinda cheating this week.  I'm actually guest posting over on Transatlantic Blonde today for WIWW!  And since I'm so obsessed with reading at the moment and have no time to write, I decided to just make that same post my Pin It Do It.  So this one is kind of backwards and basically my outfit features (among other statement accessories) a sparkly jewelled belt which I decided to wear over my plum coat.

The only Pinterest picture I could find actually showing the same kind of idea was this one of the gorgeous Michelle Obama, a pretty good style icon to be inspired by methinks!  I love her grey coat with jewelled belt as seen below.  Head over to Transatlantic Blonde to check out my version and what I wore underneath.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/213780313533772406/



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks fab! I've seen a belt that would really work like that, which I pinned to wear over a plain blue dress, maybe I could try it over a coat while it is still a wee bit cold? Great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100