Monday 26 September 2011

Wedding Bits & Pieces for sale...

I am selling a few of our wedding bits if anyone is interested please email me TheOliveDragonfly[at]gmail[dot]com thanks!

6 sets of 3 x cylinder vases - 25cm, 40cm and 50cm tall (all boxed)
SOLDWe used these with calla lilies wired onto pebbles submerged in water with a floating candle on top - very elegant looking...

£10 per set of 3 SOLD
(I have the pebbles still wired as well if you want them)

See how we did it and other examples here... http://olivedragonfly.blogspot.com/2...r-flowers.html

I also have 47 white floating candles left over - good quality white candles with 5 hours burning time (not cheap ikea ones) - I didn't even have to use the 2nd batch for later on!
Looking for £10 (I paid £20 for 50) SOLD

I have a Happily Ever After sign...

£10  SOLD

1 green and 1 white feather boa - photo booth props
£2 each (I paid £5)



Grey Pearl & Swarovski Bracelet - never worn
Looking for £4 SOLD

£4


Also have a large 3" silver ornate picture frame we used as a table plan - Happy to leave with green ribbons on or remove for you to use how you wish. Size - 30" x 40"
SOLD

£30 (We paid £51)



Monsoon Bridal Lacy Beaded Shrug - never worn tags still on
Looking for £15


£15


A selection of different glass bud vases (please contact for details/pictures/prices.






Posh Graffiti Letters - E, I, K, all silver 23cm - £5 each (paid £12.75 each)






Home-made Fimo Moustaches and smiles (Pink & red smiles, brown and grey moustaches) 8 in total - £5








Desperate to get our spare room back and get on with de-cluttering!  I might have a few more bits n pieces once I get all the vases out the way I can sort through properly, if there's anything you've seen from my wedding planning that you might fancy, send me an email and make me an offer - I might be selling it anyway!


Please let me know if you're interested in anything.  All items in Glasgow, willing to post at cost price.  Hubby works in Wishaw so can deliver there.  Cheers!  :) 

3 comments:

Shellie Toal said...

Hello there - do you still have the frame and the sign? I will happily take these from you - I live in Glasgow. My email is michelle.toal@talk21.com

Bex said...

Hi Shellie, have emailed you :)

Ali said...

The table plan is lovely Becky :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100