Thursday 12 July 2012

The Enienay Tie Dress - it's here!

Wow!  I can't believe how quickly this has arrived and how talented the lovely Nina is!  My dress is here already after just having paid for it on Tuesday after sending my ties down to London.  It fits perfectly and is simply stunning!

I LOVE IT!


 I love the way she's done the ties spread out across the back...




 The bow's removable on a pin so I can also use it as a brooch on my coat if I want!


As I mentioned yesterday, she used a pair of black Versace trousers to make the dress and you can see the waistband detail with the button and belt loops and the pockets...




1 comment:

amy said...

AGHHHHHHHHHH, Amazing! Can't believe she made it so quickly. You look fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100