Friday 13 July 2012

Inspiration

Ahhhh, Pinterest.  I do love you.  So much inspiration, be it fashion or wise words or interiors or, you know, other pretty things.  I also like sharing my own ideas of home, fashion and food.

Sorry I have been doing so many style based posts recently but since the sun came out today (at last!) I had to wear this outfit and just can't wait to share it!  There is one style picture that I really loved on Pinterest and  I actually ended up buying the skirt from Mango.  I would usually then style it my own way but this time I really wanted to just copy this outfit, I love it so much.  I have therefore been meaning to put it together for a while but it's not a rainy day outfit!

Image Source - took some finding as Pinterest links to Polyvore which links to Pinterest!
And here's my plagiarist take on it...

  

I've been on the lookout for a nice, well fitting investment leather jacket for a while and was originally looking for a black one but have never found one that fits well and looks good on.  I absolutely love this butter soft biscuit coloured one from House of Fraser which I managed to get in the sale before it sold out!  Turns out it went perfectly with the emergency flat gold glitter shoes I had bought for the wedding in May.

Skirt - Mango
Jacket - House of Fraser
Vest - H&M
Clutch - Accessorize
Cuff - can't remember
Watch - Guess
Necklace - old
Shoes - Debenhams





Sparkling in the sun

I also wanted to try out this idea I saw in Look Magazine (only I matched them to my bag instead)...


Sunglasses - eBay 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100