Saturday 28 May 2011

Nik's Grad Ball

We had a lovely time up in Aviemore for Nik's Graduation Ball last weekend.  I'm so proud of him, there's no way I could have gone back to uni to do another degree but he's really dedicated and determined to become a Maxillofacial Surgeon so has to have the two degrees!!

Us all scrubbed up

All the medics looking at the photographer on the roof for the group shot!

Nik, me and Nazlie

Nik's jacket keeping me cosy!

Butterfly shoes :)
This is also the dress which inspired my bridesmaid dresses and my dressmaker is designing them to be as similar as possible.  I love it so much I have it in two colours - if only they made it in Olive green as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100