Sunday 29 May 2011

Kids Favour Bags

I will be making the adult favours soon (waiting for green tomatoes to come into season - we were told the start of June by the Fruit Market so not long to go!) but have been working on the favours for the kids.

I have bought some bags to fill with a few bits and bobs to keep them entertained.  I got some some beautiful frosted bags with a damask pattern from a fab little online shop called The Wrapping Ranch.  This will let me keep them tied in with our theme and look pretty on the table.

I have used green tissue paper of course!

Inside, they will find...

Bubbles

Chocolate Hearts

Activity Book (Sea-life to go with our underwater table names)

Tin of Coloured Pencils

Super Hero Mask (DIY post to follow!)

Seed Paper Dragonfly (DIY post to follow!)

Hopefully that lot should keep them happy for a little while!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm about to get into the busy planning stage of our wedding and I've been reading your blog for inspiration. x

Lynsey x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100