Friday 18 December 2015

Long Tall Sally Christmas wish list - by Bex

I was asked to make a wish list from Long Tall Sally's Christmas gift guide recently so here are a few of my favourites from the collection.  The idea was supposed to be "#oneforyouoneforme" to treat yourself as well as your loved ones for Christmas.  I found so many things I liked for me, it ended up being more "one for you, two for me" - but that's because I'm useless at buying clothing for other people and very good at it myself ;)

You know I love a festive jumper, be they full on cheesy Christmas pudding hoodies or nice subtle fairisle styles.  This monochrome one is stunning and a lovely long length.
Fairisle sweater

I also have a bit of a thing for pyjama bottoms.  I have quite a large collection and love this pair which would make a worthy addition.

Palm print PJ bottoms

And I think Roz would probably like these polar bear ones too!

Polar Bear print PJ bottoms

This blanket scarf is gorgeous, I like that it has a smaller check on the back.  It would look fab with a bright red jumper and indigo jeans and I think my mother-in-law might like it too.

Blanket check scarf

And this black poncho looks so cosy, I love easy style you can just throw on.

Chevron stitch black poncho

I love these metallic copper jeans and think they'd look great with my chunky buckle boots to ass a bit of glitz to a night out.  (Which I've actually had recently!  I was invited out to a nice pub for dinner with some other local mums and had a lovely time.)

Copper metallic jeans

I also like this gorgeous suede skirt.  It's such a lovely shape and colour in the lovely tan autumn tone and has that funky 70s vibe with the big poppers down the front.  If it wasn't for my slooooowly reducing post-twin waist, I'd be very tempted to invest but I'm guessing suede isn't the easiest to adjust.

Suede skirt

This grey patterned tunic is very funky and probably quite slimming with the darker panel down the centre and all the zig-zag lines.

Patterned tunic

And of course, there's this olive green jumper.  It's so long it would be wearable with comfy leggings in the house and so cosy with the turtle neck, I reckon I'd wear it a lot with my flares and skinny jeans.  I wasn't sure about the textured fabric in the pictures online as it looked like it might be a bit shiny but having now seen (and felt) it in real life, I love it!  It's soooo soft and not at all as I expected.  If Mum didn't live in Saudi, I could see her in the berry version of this jumper!

Green turtle neck jumper

Long Tall Sally sent me my favourite item as a Christmas gift in return for writing my wish list.  I chose the grey patterned tunic so watch this space for an outfit post!  (I'm also tempted to buy the green one as it's just SO cosy!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100