Wednesday 2 January 2019

Craft Courses review - Paper Scissors Rock paper cutting in Kent

The other craft course I booked with my birthday gift voucher was paper cutting with Paper Scissors Rock in Kent.  Sam is an excellent teacher with loads of samples for inspiration as well as templates for us to use during the class and extra ones we could buy for £3 if we wanted to carry on at home.




We started off with a practice sheet with various shapes and letters on so we didn't have to worry about messing up.  When we were confident, we moved onto the snowflakes and then one of the Christmas themed templates.  I chose the star and managed to do two in the class, I took most of my snowflakes home to do later and have ordered some new blades.



It's really relaxing as you have to concentrate on what you're doing, similar to colouring in I suppose but it's not too taxing.  It does cause achy fingers though, I need to work on using less pressure I think!


I had a great time at the class and enjoyed meeting Sam and chatting about all things paper.  We stopped half way through for a hot drink and a cake and Sam had some of her work for sale, I was very tempted by her bauble bunting but I have so many garlands already!  I'd definitely recommend her class, I can't wait to do the more intricate design I bought for next Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100