Thursday 19 May 2011

Hair

Again, found inspiration for this from various places but the main one was Rock My Wedding again!  That blog is a godsend!

These are the images I found online when looking for hair style inspiration...




I want something quite loose but mostly up as my hair tends to go frizzy at the slightest hint of heat or damp!

Love this one from RMW
Also from RMW
Also RMW - I LOVE the top left one, wouldn't work with my frizz prone hair though :(
Luckily my wonderful hairdresser, Jane at Houston Lindsay in Glasgow, knows my hair as she's been my hairdresser since I moved to Glasgow 3 years ago.  She was recommended by Claire, my downstairs neighbour and bridesmaid.  I trust her completely to do my hair and my bridesmaids and Mum.  I have no idea what I want for the girls so she's just going to do something different to suit each of their hair types/lengths.  Not only is she lovely and great with my hair, but she even offered to do all our hair for free in exchange for me taking some photos of her dogs!!!  I was totally surprised as it came right out of the blue one day as she washed my hair, but of course I accepted such a fab deal!  I will post the pictures on here when I do them.  I haven't done pets before so that will be a new challenge for me.

I have chosen a lovely hair accessory too but keeping that secret until after the big day so Nik doesn't see it on here!  ;)

Post Wedding Update:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100