Tuesday 24 May 2011

Ohhh Emmmm Geeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I am in LOVE with these....



And given the weather lately I feel I need to be prepared come wedding day, even in July!!!  How fab will these look poking out from under my dress in the puddles!!  And if I prepare for rain, maybe it will be sunny!  :)

I found them accidentally on ebay for just £22.  Maybe I can wear them even if it is sunny??  Oh and I also love that they are called green cupid!  The perfect wellies for my green wedding day!

Post Wedding Update: I did wear these on our wedding day, despite the glorious sunshine but I don't like any of the photos I have of me in them but I did get a couple at the studio shoot I did after the wedding...



And from the wedding highlights film:

Screen grab from our wonderful wedding highlights film by Cherry Tree Films

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100