Friday 8 September 2017

My House in August - Instagram challenge

In August I took part in an Instagram challenge and I wanted to share my entries here as I really enjoyed it and I'm now doing September's version too.  It's a daily hashtag challenge in the same vein as Style Me September by Hilary which I did way back when.  This one isn't about fashion though, it's about home style.  #MyHouseInAugust had daily prompts of ideas to share and combined it with a giveaway too!


Hosted by A Little House in London and On a Wing and a Chair, the prompts can be interpreted however you like.  They gave away a neon light in August and September's prize is a stunning blanket which I'd love to win.  Here's August's list and the rest of my entries last month...






I struggled to keep up every day, not helped by having missed the start and having another pretty busy month but I like the ones I managed to do and I'm doing better at the September challenge.  It's fun having little prompts to give me ideas of which snippet of our home to share.  I've mostly shared small areas as there's SO much that's not finished here, even after 3 years (plus I can hide the mess out of shot)!  We have lots of little improvements being made over the next few months and a few home related posts to share too.

September's prompts are below, I'm behind a couple of days now but will catch up tomorrow!


Let me know if you're joining in too, it's a great way to find new people to follow for inspiring interior ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100