Sunday 1 January 2012

Study update

Happy New Year!

I am spending today catching up on some image editing, blogging, pinning and browsing t'interwebs!  I love having a sofa day, especially after a super-busy time of making, planning, hosting and partying!

To update you on where we are with the study, we managed to get my safari pictures framed and up just in time for our Christmas Drinks & Nibbles party with a few friends coming round on the 23rd.  In the end, we used these Neilsen frames which I spotted in Hobbycraft for £17.99 each and there were exactly 9 on the shelf - fate!  (Still need to return the M&S £19.50 ones!)




I am absolutely delighted with them and glad we decided to keep a few in colour (which wouldn't have worked as well in B&W anyway) as I think it breaks it up nicely, adds a dash of colour and makes it a bit different.

You can see all of the pictures I chose (before they were cropped to squares) and all of the other things we have in the study on my pinterest board here.

The before and after will be coming soon, we're still trying to sell an old bookcase and have a couple of finishing touches to add before I take the final photos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100