Wednesday 12 July 2017

Columnist for Uckfield News

If you haven't already seen it on social media, I have some super exciting news to report!  Following a meeting on Tuesday morning with Cathy, I can confirm that I will be writing a monthly column for Uckfield News!

For those of you who might not know, Uckfield News is our local news website.  Run by Cathy who
has a journalism and PR background, it's a very popular site to find out about all the goings on in and around Uckfield.  I will be writing a summary column of all the places and events we've been enjoying as a family each month along with sharing my photos.  Hopefully it will inspire other local families to discover everything our amazing local area has to offer.

If you're new here, welcome to the blog!  Please check out my About page to learn more about us and I hope you enjoy reading about everything we get up to.

Thanks for the opportunity Cathy, I can't wait to get started!


1 comment:

The Breastest News said...

Yay, well done Bex :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100