Friday 24 August 2018

Amira's Kitchen - New cocktail bar

I love the new look bar in Amira's Kitchen, it now looks more like a bar than an extension of the restaurant with new stools and tables.  The stools are super comfy too and along with the makeover is a new cocktail menu.  There are five options at the moment but they're planning on expanding this.  They currently offer:- Pina Colada, Cosmopolitan, Mango Daiquiri, English Garden Gin Cocktail and Pomegranate Bellini.


I love the Bellini with a twist and the Mango Daiquiri is made with real mango puree so is lovely and refreshing with the crushed ice and a twist of lime.  My favourite was the English Garden one though, so delicious and I do like a nice gin cocktail served in a big bowl glass.


The cocktails are £7.50 each and we also enjoyed some poppadoms & chutneys (£5) to nibble on as the perfect accompaniment to our tasty drinks.



We had a lovely evening chilling in the bar enjoying a few drinks, the atmosphere was lovely with the bright colours of the bar and others enjoying some drinks before heading up to the main area of the restaurant for dinner.  I took some photos of the bar when I was there with my family recently for dinner.



You don't have to have to be eating there to enjoy the bar area though, just pop in for a few drinks and maybe enjoy some of their delicious street food during the week.



Hemina and I received drinks and nibbles in return for my honest review.  As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100