Sunday 8 April 2018

My Sunday Photo - Flamingo Fun

Before Priya got poorly this weekend, we had a fun 6 minute photo session in the kitchen while Daddy and Kalyan had gone to pick up a prescription, before we went out for dinner.  She was wearing her gorgeous new flamingo dress from Sainsbury's Tu Clothing range (£18) and the light hit our window just right to make some magical sun flares.

I found it hard to pick a favourite so here are my top five (which keep changing) but you can see all 12 favourites over on bexphoto if you'd like to see more.

 





Photalife

7 comments:

Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

Pretty girl in her pretty dress, I hope she is feeling better now.

Chickenruby said...

Gorgeous dress, I’d love one like that, hope she’s feeling better now #mysundayphoto

JOhn Adams said...

Such happy photographs. Love the smiles and sunshine. Great captures #mysundayphoto

Anonymous said...

I hope she's feeling better soon.

I love how natural and happy these photos are.

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

Notmyyearoff said...

Gorgeous girl in her gorgeous dress. Hope she feels better very soon x

LilysLittleLearners said...

Such a beautiful dress! Looks like she is pleased with it #MySundayPhoto

Emma T said...

Ah, these are gorgeous photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100