Wednesday 4 April 2018

Photographers' day out in Brighton

I had a great day out in Brighton recently with some fellow family photographers.  (I say great as I was really glad I went and parts of it were lovely and I really enjoyed meeting some new photographer friends but parts were also super stressful and I struggled not to get upset about the kids' behaviour at times.)  One of the best bits were the photos we all took on the most awesome graffiti street Laura took us to!  The lovely Veronika, Abigail and Sam have shared some of their photos too, here are all of my favourites from the day out (each one is attributed to each photographer, including myself!) and you can see a few more of mine over on bexphoto if you're interested.

Photo by Bex Maini


We started off in the lovely Dough Lover diner with amazing coffee, pancakes and muffins with babyccinos for the kids.

Photo by Bex Maini

Photo by Abigail Fahey

Then we had a little wander up to the most amazing graffitied street and an impromptu photo shoot ensued with the kids loving walking gorgeous wee Bonnie.  They were completely unfazed by being papped (photographers' kids!) and revelled in the attention.

Photo by Veronika Ward

iPhone Photo by Bex Maini

Photo by Veronika Ward

Photo by Bex Maini

Photo by Veronika Ward

Photo by Veronika Ward
 
Photo by Bex Maini


Photo by Bex Maini

Photo by Veronika Ward
Photo by Bex Maini



And then we made our way down towards the beach before we had to part ways and Sam and I made a mad dash for a bus back to the car park with the twins (thanks again Sam)!

Photo by Sam Hazel

Photo by Sam Hazel

Photo by Sam Hazel

Photo by Sam Hazel 

Photo by Veronika Ward

Photo by Sam Hazel

Photo by Veronika Ward

It's so nice to get to know some more local photographers, we all clicked so easily and had a great time together.  What a lovely bunch of people and such a fab morning out, I'm so glad I went, tantrums and all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100