Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pin It Do It Challenge - Sparkly necklace

Most of the #PinItDoIt challenges we've posted so far have been projects or nail art.  But we're not just interested in doing projects, we pin A LOT of things from recipes to outfits to home ideas (as well as a lot of craft ideas!) that we love and want to inspire ourselves, and you, to turn the pins into reality!  Here's an outfit idea I tried out recently...

I do love a bit of bling and have quite a few pins demonstrating how a super sparkly necklace doesn't have to be kept for a special occasion or evening out.






Source: theyallhateus.com via Bex on Pinterest


Source: indulgy.com via Bex on Pinterest






I paired my sparkly Zara necklace with my H&M denim shirt, H&M stripy vest, pink M&S skinny jeans and Office boots. (And Desigual coat I need to sew buttons back on to!)  Necklace also seen here to glam up a semi-casual outfit!




Has anyone else been wearing a bit of bling for daytime?  Any other Pinterest outfit inspirations you want to share?  Visit our #PinItDoIt page for details on how to submit your projects...

Olive Dragonfly Pin It Do It

My Mum liked Monday's idea so much, she's already done it too!  She sent me this picture yesterday, please bear in mind that she has a giant craft room and clearly a lot more punches than I do (including a dragonfly of course - she did make all our invitations, menus, place names, table plan and other stationery for our wedding!) so her efforts are far superior!  ;)


1 comment:

amy said...

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Bex my eyes! (I'm scared of Smiley's!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100