Tuesday 13 December 2011

Bexphoto at Gusto and Relish

This evening I have been along to Gusto and Relish in Pollokshaws to hang a few of my pictures on their wall.  They put a call out on facebook a while ago as they were looking for some new artwork for the walls.  I have taken along all of my craft fair ex-display frames so they are all reduced to just £20 including the frame!  A good bargain just in time for Christmas methinks!

Click picture to view large!

If you're local or visiting Glasgow, I suggest you go along and sample some of their food.  I have eaten there twice so far and it's delicious home made proper grub.  They also have a lovely, well stocked deli shop and counter.  You could have a yummy lunch and then pick up a few foodie gifts and some art for loved ones or even a cheeky pressie to yourself this Christmas!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100