Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pin It Do It Challenge - Maxi outfit

As soon as I saw this outfit on Pinterest, I knew I'd do it.  I already have the right pieces in my wardrobe and I love the look...




I wore it out for dinner when we tried the Korean restaurant before our holiday so I decided it worked better without the shirt for evening.  The pictures aren't great, it looked better in real life so I'll have to try it out again - I was in a hurry as the taxi was already booked!


I wasn't entirely happy with how this outfit and the pictures turned out - they don't do it justice but I thought I could improve on it anyway with another similar old cardigan (which is also a bit more Bex!) and an old grey one.  I took them to Korea with me and here are the pictures...










And the details...


Green Cardi - Principles
Flowers - H&M
White Shirt - H&M
Black Maxi - Long Tall Sally
Black vest - H&M
Boots - New Look







Grey Cardigan - Topshop
Scarf - M&S
Long sleeved T - Internacionale (needle felted by me)
Flower - H&M
Skirt - Cortefiel in Mardid
Bracelets - various
Boots - New Look
Nails - Nars




Skirt - Mango
Scarf - Primark
Bracelets - various
Cardigan - Topshop
Shirt - H&M
Long sleeved T - H&M
Bag - M&S
Necklace - Korea





Cardi - Principles
Blouse - Forever 21
Long sleeved T - H&M
Nails - Butter London
Skirt - Long Tall Sally
Necklace - Korea
Scarf - Korea
Blazer - Primark
Boots - New Look

5 comments:

Ashleigh @ Made in Morningside said...

I spent yesterday afternoon pinning patterns to make a maxi skirt yesterday after seeing yours. This has given me even more incentive for my next project. Looks great! xox

Unknown said...

Amazing outfits, it's like you had a personal stylist or something ;)

Amanda M said...

I especially love the coral maxi with the stone wrap top. Going home to ferret through my cupboard for wrap tops to layer with.

And love the green nails with the sparkles too.

Bex said...

Yay Ashleigh, I've been meaning to make a few skirts for a while too! I'll have to find your pins.

Roz - indeed it is ;)

Amanda - thanks, the sparkly one was a purchase in Korea (that glittery finger was from the tester in the shop - loved it so much I bought it!)

Andrea Marie said...

This look really suits you- I especially love the picture of your floaty coral skirt, very SATC! As for Gangham this made me smile, as a year 1 teacher, I've been heading that song everyday for the last 4 months! Looks like it was an amazing holiday x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100